[Update] Online Interface and New Feature on Onwheel Driver application
To optimize the operations on the Onwheel Driver application as well as improve the Partner's experience. Ahamove is constantly improving the interface and implementing new features.
New Online Screen
**Note: To perform the “Order receiving settings” feature, Partners CAN ONLY Click on this online interface and on the order selection screen, there will be no more service filter.
Details about the new interface
For this interface, the Partner can easily and quickly manipulate the settings on receiving orders right at the "Online" toggle without going to the Add section on the applicationg.
In the "Online" section, the following features will be included:
- Toggle the selection bar to turn on online.
- Auto-accepting feature - The system will automatically receive orders that are suitable for the Partner.
- Order receiving settings feature - Partners can actively choose the services that the Partner finds suitable for them.
Change how group of services is displayed
In the Order Receiving Settings screen in the old interface will display a detailed list of services being configured. In the new interface, the services in this list will be grouped into a single service group named OnWheel Partner
**In case the Partner needs to separate the services to facilitate management, please contact Ahamove for support.
Instructions for installing the update
There are 2 ways to install the latest update of Onwheel Driver app
1. Uninstall the current application -> Go to the App Store / CH Play, search for the Onwheel Driver application -> Click Install
2. Go to the App Store/CHPlay, search Onwheel Driver app -> Click Update
For Partners using the Go!Ơi and CO.OP DELI applications, see the interface changes HERE
If you need assistance with other issues, please send a help request at More > Help > Chat on the Onwheel Driver app. Or contact Ahamove Call Center: 1900.54.54.11 for support.